Open LMS has partnered with the content company Go1. Open LMS’s integration with the Go1 Content Hub gives clients access to the largest eLearning library, containing 100,000 courses from over 200 of the world’s top training providers. With courses for compliance, professional development, personal growth, and everything in between, Go1 helps organizations save time and money while enhancing their culture of learning.
Offering to our Open LMS clients:
- Complimentary Course Pack: A bundle of five (5) courses pre-selected by the Go1 team. (Access for one year)
- Complimentary Course Curation: Clients have the option to add any five (5) additional courses with the help of the Go1 team. (Access for one year)
- Premium Subscription: Access to all available courses from the Content Hub.
Main contacts from the GO1 team
Go1 Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main contacts from the Open LMS team
Open LMS Support: email@example.com
Open LMS WORK
Open LMS WORK has the plugin installed by default. Clients would need to request the credentials and the setup of their plugin via a support ticket.
Open LMS EDU
Open LMS Edu has added the plugin into Cpanel, but it is not available by default. Therefore, clients would need to request the plugin activation, request credentials, and the setup of their plugin via a support ticket.
Setup and Credentials
The plugin setup will be done by the Open LMS support team, with the help of the GO1 team:
1. Complimentary Course Pack
- As a client, please create a support ticket to request the GO1 plugin activation.
- The Open LMS support team will contact Go1 and set the GO1 portal to show the initial offer from the Complimentary Course Pack.
- Once the credentials and details have been set, you will be able to browse the GO1 library with the credentials.
- In order to add the available content to the LMS, you need to create a GO1 activity.
- The GO1 activity will appear in the Activity chooser, like this:
- Now, by clicking on the “Open GO1 Content Browser” button, you should be able to select the content you want to import. Please set up the rest of the activity settings, and save changes.
- A displayed content will look like this:
- Once the trial date is reached, the Go1 team will remove Go1 premium from the portal and notify you.
2. Complimentary Course Curation
- If you want the 5 additional curated courses, you should notify our Open LMS support team via a ticket to request the GO1 plugin upgrade.
- The Open LMS support team will set the change with the GO1 team
- Go1 will create the customer Go1 portal and add the Open LMS support team.
- Now, you will be able to browse the GO1 library with the curated content.
- The creation of content is the same as before, but you will now see the curated content on the GO1 library.
- Once the date limit is reached, the Go1 team will remove Go1 premium from the portal and notify you.
3. Premium onboarding
- If you want to upgrade to the Premium onboarding offer, please create a support ticket to request the GO1 plugin.
- Open LMS support contact Go1.
- The GO1 team will contact you directly to establish a contract.
- The GO1 team will create the customer Go1 portal and notify Open LMS support of the login details
- You will now have access to all available courses from the GO1 Content Hub.