Here’s everything you need to know about the Open LMS 3.4 Maintenance Pack 1 Release.
Release to production 16 August 2018. The release time depends on your location and time zone:
- North America, Central America, South America (Virginia, USA datacenter): Clients will be upgraded according to their timezone:
- Eastern, Amazon and Newfoundland-Labrador Timezones: August 16 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM EDT
- Central Timezone: August 16th at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM CDT
- Mountain and Pacific Timezones: August 16th at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM PDT
- South America (Sao Paulo, Brazil datacenter): August 16th at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM BRT
- EMEA (Frankfurt datacenter): August 16th at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM CEST
- APAC excluding Australia and New Zealand (Singapore datacenter): August 16th at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM SGT
- Australia and New Zealand (Sydney, AU datacenter): August 16th at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM AEST
Non-Production Sites Upgrade Schedule
To improve the quality of the upgrade process and shorten the production upgrade window, non-production (sandbox) sites will be upgraded on Thursday, August 9th, 2018, between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT.
Downtime will be required for your production and non-production sites during this window.
Plugin reviews and updates
Updates to plugins you currently use will be made available on your site automatically; you do not need to request updates. Plugins you do not use will not be available automatically and you will need to request access to them by submitting a support ticket.
- Snap – Deeper UX support for IntelliCart
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
Fixed a problem where images in front page news section were not being displayed
- Fixed a problem on Open Grader where message about previously entered grade did not text wrap
- Fixed guest URLs not being available for group sessions
- UX improvements for guest URL links on group sessions
- Improved text indication on submission processing on draft assignments.
- Cron task improvements
- Performance improvements
- Workflow fixes
- Additional plugin support for GDPR