Here’s everything you need to know about the Open LMS 3.6 Maintenance Pack 1 release.
Release to Production August 8 2019. The release time depends on your location and time zone:
- North America, Central America, South America (Virginia, USA data center) – Clients will be upgraded according to their data center time zone:
- Eastern, Amazon and Newfoundland-Labrador time zones: August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM EDT
- Central timezone: August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM CDT
- Mountain and Pacific timezones: August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM PDT
- South America (São Paulo, Brazil datacenter): August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM BRT
- EMEA (Amsterdam, Netherlands datacenter): August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM CEST
- APAC excluding Australia and New Zealand (Singapore datacenter): August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AM SGT
- Australia and New Zealand (Sydney, Australia datacenter): August 8 at 12:30 AM – 2:30 AMAEST
Downtime will be required for your production AND non-production sites during this window.
Non-production site upgrade schedule
To improve the quality of the upgrade process and shorten the production upgrade window, non-production (sandbox) sites will be upgraded on Thursday, August 1, 2019 between 9am – 5pm EDT.
Personalized Learning Designer
PLD rule creators can choose whether to send emails to users with suspended status.
The SafeAssign originality report now opens in the same language user’s preferred language in Open LMS if that language is supported by SafeAssign. If the language isn’t supported by SafeAssign, the report opens in English.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements
- Snap enhancements
Updates to plugins you are already using will be made available on your site automatically; you do not need to request it. Plugins you are not already using will not be available automatically and will need to be requested in a support ticket.