- Ejemplos: Subir archivos, Obtener comandos y Manejar comandos - June 3, 2020
- Instalar y configurar Conduit - June 3, 2020
- Editar datos en Conduit - June 3, 2020
Access forums from your course
There are many ways you can access forums, discussions, and posts.
Go to your course and find the Forum activity.
How it looks in Snap
How it looks in another theme
More on using forums on the Moodle website (may be available in English only)
Add discussion topics
Steps: Forum > Add a new discussion
After you create the forum you can add discussion topics to it.
- From the forum, select Add a new discussion.
- Type a meaningful Subject and Message. Select Use advanced editor if you want to format your description.
- Optionally, attach files.
- Optionally, select Manage forum subscriptions to subscribe to the forum. Select what you want in the email in the Email digest type menu.
- Select Submit.
Steps: Forum > Discussion topic > Reply
You can reply to discussion topics and other replies.
- Go to a discussion and view the recent replies.
- Select Reply beneath the post you want to reply to.
- Type a subject for your post.
- Type your post.
- Optionally, select Use advanced editor to format your post.
- Optionally, add files.
- Select Submit.
Your reply appears indented under the original post.
Keep track of recent posts in Snap
If you are using the Snap theme, you have two options for viewing and staying up-to-date with recent posts.
- Course footer: Recent forum posts appear under Recent Activity in the course footer. Go to the bottom of the course to see it.
- Personal menu: You can also see recent posts in your personal menu. Select Menu at the top of your Open LMS screen to open your personal menu.