- Ejemplos: Subir archivos, Obtener comandos y Manejar comandos - June 3, 2020
- Instalar y configurar Conduit - June 3, 2020
- Editar datos en Conduit - June 3, 2020
Tell me about yourself
If enabled, you can update your profile information. Update your profile picture, your email address, your website address, and other profile settings. You can also change your password information and set language preferences.
Open your profile
You can access your profile and set account preferences through your dashboard/profile preferences. If your institution uses the Snap design theme, select My Courses > Your name > Preferences. If your institution uses another theme, select Your name > Profile > Preferences.
Open profile in Snap
Open profile in another theme
How Preferences look in Snap
How Preferences look in another theme
Update your profile settings
If enabled, you can update and change your profile information and site preferences.
- Access your dashboard.
Steps in Snap: My Courses > Your name > Edit profile.
Steps in other themes: Your name > Profile > Edit profile.
- Determine profile preferences and make the necessary changes. Required information is marked with an asterisk.
- Update your name information.
- Your email address and whether to display your email address on the site.
- Update your location and time zone as needed.
- Select your preferred design theme for your course pages.
- Add a description about yourself.
- Update your picture for your profile.
- Add any nicknames or how to pronounce your name.
- Add any other contact information.
- Select Update profile to save the changes.
Change your password
If enabled, you can update your password for your Open LMS site. You can not update your username. If you have any issues with password changes, contact your institution’s system administrator.
- Access your preferences.
Steps in Snap: My Courses > Your name > Preferences
Steps in other themes: Your name > Profile > Preferences
- Select Change password.
- Type your Current password.
- Enter your New password according to your institution’s requirements.
- Enter your New password again.
- Select Save changes.
Depending on how your account has been created, you might not be able to change your password. If you have problems changing your password, contact your institution’s system administrator.