- Ejemplos: Subir archivos, Obtener comandos y Manejar comandos - June 3, 2020
- Instalar y configurar Conduit - June 3, 2020
- Editar datos en Conduit - June 3, 2020
Enter your courses
Courses contain a collection of activities and resources supplied by your teacher for you to access and complete.
- Log in to the site.
- Choose the course from the My Courses area:
Steps in Snap: Select your Profile and select the course.
Steps in other themes: Navigate to My Courses and select the course.
How it looks in Snap
How it looks in another theme
Snap allows you to favorite a course by selecting the star icon in the course card. This functionality remains across themes, which means no matter where you mark a course as a favorite or which theme you use, the course consistently remains a favorite.
Other course formats
Your teacher can decide the layout of the course, such as by topic or by weekly agenda.
|Weekly||Organizes course content in a weekly format with clear start and finish dates. A section exists for each week of a course, where a teacher adds content, forums, quizzes and more in the section for each particular week of a course. A weekly format helps make it clear about what you should address within a course at any time.|
|Topics||Organizes course content into sections in sequential order. Each topic section consists of activities, resources, and labels. Teachers can give unique titles to each topic. Labels can be use to insert questions or important notes.|
Organizes course content in a way that allows topics (except Topic 0) to be toggled on and off. Submit a support ticket to have this course format enabled on your site.
Dock or undock a Block in a course
If your teacher does use a design other than Snap or Boost, you will be able to toggle the view of the navigation block. By docking blocks, you can consolidate space.
To dock a block:
- Locate the block to be docked and click the Move this to the dock icon. The block moves to the margin. Point to the docked block to see the contents.
To undock a block:
- Click Undock this block. The block moves back to the original position in the site margin.