- Ejemplos: Subir archivos, Obtener comandos y Manejar comandos - June 3, 2020
- Instalar y configurar Conduit - June 3, 2020
- Editar datos en Conduit - June 3, 2020
Tips for taking a quiz
- Start your quiz as soon as you can. If your instructor schedules three days for your quiz, plan to take the exam early on the first day. That way, if you have an issue, you will have time to contact technical support and your instructor.
- Be prepared. Have any materials that you need at hand.
- Read all of the instructions. If you have any trouble taking your quiz or understanding questions, contact your instructor immediately.
- Check your Internet connection. You need to make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- Do not refresh the page, close the window, or click the browser’s back button while taking a quiz. If you experience problems during a quiz, contact your instructor immediately.
Instructors use quizzes to assess your mastery over course content and objectives.
Your answers are submitted for grading, and the results are recorded in the Gradebook. You can view your grades when your instructor makes them available to you.
Take a quiz
Steps in Snap: Quiz > Attempt quiz now
Steps in other themes: Quiz > Attempt quiz now
- On the Navigation menu, select My Courses, and then select the name of a course.
- Navigate to the quiz and select the associated link.
- Select Attempt quiz now.
- Answer the questions.
- At the end of a quiz you can view a summary of your attempt. You are shown if any questions have not been answered and if you have any flagged questions.
- Select Return to attempt to finish the quiz if you need to answer a question. Select Submit all and finish to submit the quiz to your teacher.
Feedback and grades
The majority of questions in quizzes are auto-graded. When creating a quiz, your instructor defines the correct answers and assigns a certain number of points to each question. The system validates your answers against the key and assigns the score. You may see your score immediately after completing the quiz if all questions are auto-graded and your instructor releases this information. Your instructor may choose a date in the future before releasing specific quiz information to allow for your classmates to take the quiz.
Essay and Short Answer questions are not auto-graded. Your instructor must manually grade these question types. Grades for quizzes with these question types are released after your instructor finishes grading and allows it.
More on viewing your grades